California enacted several new laws for 2019 relating to sexual harassment. We will examine some of these new laws in the coming weeks. The first and most important bill enacted was Senate Bill 1300. SB 1300 changes and broadens the Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Legislature here sends a…
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- Orange County
- San Diego
- New California Employment Laws for 2019: Limitations On Post-Dispute Gag Clauses For Harassment Claims
- New California Employment Laws for 2019: SB 224 Amends the Unruh Act’s Anti-Harassment Law.
- New California Employment Laws for 2019: SB 1300 Amends FEHA, Broadening California Anti-Harassment Law.
- California Workers Presumed to be Employees Under New Dynamex “ABC” Classification Test
- “English-Only” Policies and Discrimination