Recent amendments to California employment law change the rules for resolving sex harassment litigation. In our prior post on SB 1300, we looked at a number of substantive changes strengthening California anti-harassment law. Here, we look at three recent changes to California (and note a federal law) that impact confidentiality…
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- Orange County
- San Diego
- New California Employment Laws for 2019: Limitations On Post-Dispute Gag Clauses For Harassment Claims
- New California Employment Laws for 2019: SB 224 Amends the Unruh Act’s Anti-Harassment Law.
- New California Employment Laws for 2019: SB 1300 Amends FEHA, Broadening California Anti-Harassment Law.
- California Workers Presumed to be Employees Under New Dynamex “ABC” Classification Test
- “English-Only” Policies and Discrimination